Saturday, July 01, 2006

boo!

yey im finallly blogging cos finally the comp is fineeeeeeee! :D
HECTIC WEEK! school!

3H has 2 new emaths teachers! cos we didn't want to split! how lucky is that! we have mr khoo with his pigheads and stars and ms chin who's super hyper when teaching! so fun! no one can ever fall asleep, i tell you. (:
and we're starting on cw B for f&n and the thought of it scares me =/ lol.

and mt oral on last friday was so scaryyyyy. with the butterflies in yr stomach kinda feeling. =/ but i thought it was okay besides the 'UM um Um' =X

and FAREWELL'S COMING O_O next wednesday!
wah preparing for it is damn tiring especially when you're in the exco, when you're the sad treasurer who chases ppl for fund! =P
:D but yey i get to shop for equipment and stufff! WOOOOH-
it has been planning on what to give, what to buy, what performance to put up, invitations, basically EVERYTHINGG for farewell!



cos we want to make it darn great&memorable for the seniors. but the SUPER hard part is collecting money. boo.


Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you, within me I can't find no rest
Where I'm going is anybody's guess

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is, incomplete


Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It's written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is, incomplete


I don't mean to drag it on
But I can't seem to let you go

I don't wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is, incomplete


:D surprise surprise! SHH. wah so emo sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home